May Special @ Her Fashion Box

Saturday, May 25, 2013

 photo cape-asymmetrical-skirt_zps40943e57.jpg  photo cape-asymmetrical-skirt-white_zps58a23c2a.jpg
Redberry Cape, Sunshine Asymmetric Skirt, Her Fashion Box cuff, YSL Arty Ovale Ring

This month's box from Her Fashion Box has been my favourite so far which makes me extra excited to announce the special code valid for this month which allows you to get your first Her Fashion Box for only $19.95! Just use the code "May" at the checkout and enjoy the surprise box full of fashion accessories and beauty & lifestyle essentials that get delivered to your door each month.

This month's "Classic" Her Fashion Box featured:
Her Fashion Box necklace, Her Fashion Box Leather Cuff, Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry, Ardell Natural Eyelashes and Adhesive, DB Cosmetics Pore Minimising Primer and Polished London Nailpolish in Milky Mocha
 photo her-fashion-box-may_zpsddb5b431.jpg  photo may-accessories-her-fashion-box_zps762ec4cd.jpg  photo may-beauty-hair-her-fashion-box_zps3de455fd.jpg

And here is my before and after shot for the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry. My hair went from greasy and flat to voluminous and fab within a few sprays. I also smell like delicious cherries which smells fresh and fruity, always a bonus. The Batiste Dry Shampoo is definitely a great quick fix on your bad hair days!
 photo batiste-dry-shampoo-cherry-before-after_zps19fa0ac7.jpg
Follow me on Instagram: annnieo

 photo her-fashion-box-brunch_zps80387c4c.jpg  photo founders-of-her-fashion-box_zps72ed620a.jpg photo kath-purkis-and-anniepop_zps06037102.jpg

I also had the great pleasure of finally meeting the Founders of Her Fashion Box, Kath Purkis and Kerry Osborn at the Her Fashion Box Bloggers Brunch at The Grounds of Alexandria earlier this week. There was plenty of food and beautiful bloggers gathered around the HFB table which is always a surefire recipe for success. I'm so glad I got to spend time with the team and I look forward to seeing an endless blossoming journey ahead for HFB!

39 comments:

  1. Such a cute post! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable,babe!!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your hair!
    Great blog

    www.redlipstickandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish this was available in Canada!! Such a great box of stuff for so cheap!! Love that they add jewellery and not just makeup.

    Sarah| Beauty and Lemonade xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If HFB starts posting internationally I will definitely let you know Sarah!

      Delete
  5. I am loving your blog! Just discovered it and I'm already hooked!
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing!

    I invite you to check out my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW that before and after Batiste dry shampoo pic is awesome.. can't wait to try one!!! Thanks anniepop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I buy the batiste dry shampoo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your nearest Priceline should stock Batiste Dry Shampoo :)

      Delete
  9. Why don't you use your formspring anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've fallen so behind on Formspring questions that its been a bit hard to catch up but I will definitely start answering questions again once the busy period blows over! In the mean time, if you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment. I'm making it a MUST now to answer any blog comments/questions and emails :)

      Delete
  10. Loving your blog & style!
    Where'd you get your top and skirt from in the first two pictures??

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete