Shilla - Evolution Monochrome

Friday, March 14, 2014



 Today's outfit features a hint of tailored aesthetics with two of my favourites from the Shilla Evolution Monochrome collection click here to view the full range. I'm really embracing the short suit trend for the upcoming season, they're perfect for the weather and extending your leg length and the un-creasing nature of this polyester suit is just the perfect cherry on top!

I wore this short suit as a casual weekend outfit with a DIY wrap top but if you're after a more polished look then all you need to do is slick back your hair, add some lippy, belt the shorts and wear some heels ;)
 photo shilla-logo_zpsd5798eb1.jpg

15 comments:

  1. wow super gorgeous outfit!
    LOVE it
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogpost.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, all! I’m Si, and I’ll be your host. I’ve been writing for Disabled Travelers for a while now and I thought it was high time I finally say a word about myself to greet all you great folks who visit the site every month.
    For more info visit: wheelchair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab coordinate babe! The print is very unique~

    LIVE.IN.LOVE ✞

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice:)) New post on my blog check out-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/03/hells-for-spring.html
    x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look awesome! absolutely love the print of that blazer.

    X Malena
    www.Fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUCH a cute outfit!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Size of my daughter‘s newly arrived dress is exact! I measured my daughter and purchased the closest size which was a medium. I am glad that she is happy.

    ReplyDelete