Some people say that they'd rather be comfortable than wear pretty clothes, I think Boohoo challenges that statement perfectly by providing their customers with the most comfortable split pants known to mankind! If you're keen to grab some Boohoo goodies, they're currently having up to 50% off on selected items and if you enter 'EXTRAS' at the checkout you can grab yourself an extra 10% off :)
On another note, it looks like this is going to be my last blog post for the year...how did a whole calendar just slip by so fast?
2012 started off as a year so full of trials and tribulations. Looking back at the new life adjustments, new responsibilities and new friends that I've made this year, the deeper gratitude that I now feel for the current people and opportunities I have in my life fills my heart with so much love.
So, as my last blog post for the year this one will be a small keepsake of 2012.
This year I:
- Attended my Graduation Ceremony at the University of Technology Sydney for completing my Bachelor Degree of Business
- Walked over a pathway of 400-800 degree celcius of burning coal at Unleash The Power Within, which you can read here :-O
- A new work opportunity was presented to me and I went from Account Manager for E-Web Marketing to Creative Director for Bellagio & Co. During the entire process and hopefully for the rest of my professional career, I've been given invaluable advice and mentorship from the CEO and COO of E-Web Marketing on how to improve my business acumen, become a better leader and a better person and I am ever so grateful for them.
- I've met some really great bloggers and PR agencies this year, to top it off I got to go on my first sponsored trip to Melbourne, all of this thanks to my blog. Where would I be without the World Wide Web!
- Guest Lectured the Post-Graduate Marketing class at UNSW as well as the Undergraduate Marketing students at Monash University and had a blast!
- Was interviewed and featured in a BBC Documentary 'Generation Asia'. The camera really adds on the pounds doesn't it? Haha
- Although I haven't had a lot of time to focus on it, I feel like I've surpassed leaps and bounds in my previous obstacles with Anniepopshop. Things are now running smoothly and wheels are turning themselves which I'm happy about!
- My CEO and I started a non-profit organisation to inspire more people to choose happiness as a part of their every day life. It's called Punnky, which stands for Positive Uplifting News Network and within 6 weeks I generated over 70,000 fans. Hopefully by 2020 this turns into 500 million happy people :)
- Finally commited myself towards getting fit at least 3 times a week with 3 amazing trainers and cut out a lot of bad food in my diet. With the exception of cheat days of course ;)
- Recently I got to serve morning tea and give gifts to the residents of Charles Chambers Court for Mission Australia which really made my Christmas special!
- Have made new relationships including one I hold dear to my heart with the last person I expected but is now the first person always on my mind :)