Bianca Gomez Backless Dress

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Bianca Gomez Backless Dress by Bianca Gomez (click here to buy it from Le Black Book), ANNIEPOPSHOP gold cuffs.

Another dress and nail tutorial combo today.

I want to thank Le Black Book for making sure that my Bianca Gomez dress was personally delivered in time for the White Party I attended last weekend. I picked the Bianca Gomez backless dress in white, this dress also comes in pink which you can buy directly from here.

Bianca Gomez is the creative director for her own web-based label which she launched last year at just 19 years old. She designs amazing dresses such as the Midnight dress (which I'm obsessed with) and I can't commend her enough on her work! Show your support by buying a Bianca Gomez dress the next time you need a hot number for a night out :)

And before I leave, here is another quick and easy nail tutorial!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Have a wonderful week, Happy Father's Day and Happy Spring!

38 comments:

  1. I neeeeeeeed this dress in my life!!!! Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks great on you! ... Hope that didn't sound to pervy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly beautiful dress and cuff bangles

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress & Le Black Book too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VAVAVOOM! You look absolutely phenomenal in that dress!

    http://www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely dress swettie really cute...~~

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What size is your dress??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does this site ship internationally? Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do ship internationally (:

      Delete
  9. the dress sits beautifully...i want!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG THAT DRESS IS AMAZING!! WANT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress is gorgeous!!

    I love your blog

    BTW, i'm new to blogger. Could you please return the follow :)
    www.sanazalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing!! Not everybody can pull such a dress off!

    Do you wear a bra under these kinds of backless designs? And if so which ones? I find that I can't wear backless designs because I don't want to go without a supportive bra...

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I purchased this for my daughter who is in dance. She needed a wonderbra strapless with a clear back for one of her outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's my ultimate goal, so I will again celebrate when I reach the point where I have lost
    45 pounds - that's 24 more pounds. * Remember if you can't complete the entire workout in one session, you can break it into two sessions during the
    day. The first step of the diabetes diet plan supposes a
    fast weight reduction.

    My blog ... ลดน้ำหนัก

    ReplyDelete
  15. ~I'll submit Part II of these notes in the next article.
    The ubiquity and efficacy of mobile advertising, including mobile gaming,
    are still at the immature stage; I believe that the real magnitude of mobile
    advertising in the near future could be massive,
    exceeding current estimates. There may be choices offered that prevent younger family members
    from viewing adult or even questionable content.

    My web page - how to install clash of clans on mac

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prices for buildings with water damage might be affected negatively making them onerous to sell.
    Typically, sellers must either treatment the damage or alter the sales prices earlier
    than the properties are give serious consideration by consumers.
    Water harm additionally may be minor or main depending on the cause and harm carried out.
    "Prompt Mold Assessments" are nothing more than easy protein assessments originally designed for the meals business.


    Also visit my web blog: mold removal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic Post Admin, Keep up the good work.

    basic clothing

    ReplyDelete