Ruby Sees All

Friday, September 12, 2014

 photo ruby-sees-all1_zpsaaa517c5.jpg photo ruby-sees-all4_zps009a7bd7.jpg  photo ruby-sees-all2_zpsaa2099c3.jpg Dress by Ruby Sees All, Accessories by Her Fashion Box // Photos by Tito Burrito

It's not often I come by a peplum as timeless as it is elegant. This Ruby Sees All dress is in my favourite muted purple with a boned bodice and a beautiful midi length. If you're looking for a dress to impress for this Spring Racewear season, I wouldn't go past Ruby Sees All.

Ruby is definitely the label to watch, I've fallen in love with almost every piece of their Spring/Summer drop and I can't get enough of their unique forward but feminine style.

Remember to follow me on Instagram (Username: annnieo) to find out what's in my beautiful Reebonz box this week!
 photo tumblr_nbruo8UzPu1tb0jwwo1_500_zps75fbfdf4.png 


 THIS BLOG POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:

  photo ScreenShot2014-09-12at111330PM_zpsd7961cc8.png

20 comments:

  1. so amazing ! love the dress

    xx selin www.selinsbeautyplace.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love your dress!

    http://dresstoimpressibiza.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chic dress :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so beautiful! You look gorgeous and the dress is amazing!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete