Arriving Soon To The Iconic: Dead Ivy Dress

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Dress by Dead Ivy // Photos by Tito Burrito 
 photo ScreenShot2014-07-30at122758PM_zps260a649c.png 
Soaking up the sun in this gorgeous transeasonal dress by Dead Ivy, coming soon to The Iconic! 

It was so wonderful to see the sun last weekend, a gentle reminder that Spring is just around the corner and I couldn't wait to put on a midi dress without needing my stockings so as you can see - super happy to take this dress out for a whirl! It's a gorgeous scuba-like material which is perfect for gals on the go with little time to iron or steam and its a great length for work and play. Shoulders can be worn up for the more formal occasions and pulled down for the less formal occasions or a special date ;) 

What do you think of midi dresses for Spring? Yes or no?

THIS BLOG POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:


P.S Make sure to follow me on Instagram >> @annnieo


21 comments:

  1. so cute this outfits!!!! so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, you look amazing as always!
    I actually thought you wear two pieces instead of one dress :P
    btw. I'm loving your new blog layout <3

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love midi dresses, but sadly it's a look I personally struggle to pull off (tree trunks for legs, if ya know what I mean!). I'm digging the top half of this dress though. Stripey, and a bit boxy. Me likey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phyllis! Although I think you'd look amazing in a midi, I know what you mean - I always have to wear heels with a midi to try and elongate my "tree trunks" hahaha!

      Delete
  5. Love the skirt portion! Midi length with a sexy slit. Great combo.

    www.xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn sword Bailey Button Ugg Boots Sale called it. The little boy laughed like a flower. Then the strangers. Shaoshao spend  still sluggish in there, a few words blurted, God word has as yet unknown.

    Senior sister Bailey Button Ugg Boots Sale apprentice, would you let a let, I would like to fetch water. Is Young verbal excesses, the  hope must not blame the big senior sister apprentice, Young did not finish as Bailey Button ugg Boots Uk well as live, big senior sister apprentice Bailey Button Uggs Sale possibility Xinggefangpian.

    Chu, Ugg Bailey Button Sale I heard you the ability to resume practice, really good, when I Oh, senior sister apprentice may be all wrong, and Young does not have any other meaning, really busy dry debris, just a Cheap Bailey Button Ugg Boots Uk Cheap Bailey Button Ugg Boots Uk handyman Young disciple Bale.

    ReplyDelete