Australian ugg boots - Tall Biker Boots

Sunday, March 2, 2014

 photo anniepopuggaustraliabikertallboots_zps1455e100.jpg  photo anniepopuggchicnovabag_zps6d62df0a.jpg  photo chicnovabag_zpsd3db73c0.jpg

Nothing better on a cloudy day than lounging around the house in a comfy pair of uggs and now with these water resistant biker boots I can also dance around in the rain! Australian ugg boots are commonly known for their luxurious soft interior but casual exterior boots which is why I've always debated about taking them outdoors..so you can imagine my surprise when I laid my eyes on this leather pair :)

   photo uggaustraliabikertallboots_zpscdeb3959.jpg

These Tall Biker Boots are part of the tall sheath collection, made from leather and laced with 100% Australian double faced sheepskin on the inside which means no socks needed ;) They're extremely lightweight, completely water resistant, come with an easy zip and ridged soles so you don't slip and slide when you're outdoors. If black isn't your thing then they come in 11 other colours (including chocolate, grey and navy blue) and if you're like me and you're in between sizes, I would go with the bigger size because they come with buckles which you can use to secure them as tight as you please.

There are over 30 styles to choose from from the Australian ugg boots website but the leather and the Swarovski encrusted ranges were definitely my top two picks. With the recent visits from torrential rain they definitely came right on time, I'm a happy camper when my toes are toasty and having beautiful boots are just the icing on top :)

If you're interested in these boots they are now on sale, click here to view all the colours and available sizes. photo UggAustralia_zps7c690ab1.jpg

21 comments:

  1. Wow, you're gorgeous! I don't wear Ugg boots here because it's hot all year round in Malaysia but I'd love to wear one if I ever visit a cold country (^^)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! :D

    http://itsme-hanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you on lookbook! Love your looks and this is also one of them <33

    Cheraine from http://CHANEXT.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are lovely and you are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, love the boots too x

    http://tuttaafruttaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing look!

    wanna follow each other?
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you styled these Ugg boots! I can always trust them for comfort and now style too :)
    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this edgy look! Uggs are so comfy~

    LIVE.IN.LOVE

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing, love your bag :D
    Please visit my page<3
    xo

    http://www.dressale.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are really cool and i love your bag.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is so cute! I like how you used the flannel as another accessory tied around your waist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab outfit!!!

    www.magdalennes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are amazing shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looks fab !
    xx, Mlle Sey

    http://sober-in-style.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures and a lovely outfit - amazing boots! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. cudowna klasyka z elementami retro!
    Shopping for Cheap Model T Show Coat at High street long sleeve artificial fur coat brand overcoat.
    High Heel Shoes Place provides excellent information about all high heel shoes,
    Customer who searched austrian crystal necklace also searched
    Find great deals on eBay for all black chain Link Necklace in Fashion Necklaces and Pendants.
    Fashion blogs Designer handbags bloglovin all handbag fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing as always! I want Chicnova bag - so nice ;) http://way2dress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your bag! I don't usually like UGG boots but those ones look really cool. I like them!

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  18. I havee been browsing online more thasn 3 hours today, yet I never fond any interesting article lie yours.
    It is pretty worth enouugh for me. In my view, if all website owners andd bloggers made good content as you did, thee web will bee a lot morte useful than eer before.


    Look at mmy weblog ... polaris atv manuals

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you very helpful article. allow me to join to share health articles with your article hopefully useful.

    ReplyDelete