Back in Action!

Sunday, January 19, 2014


...aaaand I'm back! With some awkward tan lines from the Bahamas and shopping blisters from Vegas and Florida, charming, I know. For the first half of my trip I spent most of my time wrapped up in a coat then skipping straight to the swimmers once we hopped on the Royal Princess and cruised around the Bahamas. So as you can imagine, it feels great to be back home in perfect Australian weather with a beautiful chiffon dress in the mail courtesy of the lovely people from Chicnova.

The reason why I love chiffon is because no matter how you wear it, it will drape over you beautifully and comfortably. The Asymmetric Dress currently on Chicnova has been featured in this photoset with a twisted neckline (which you can change depending on how you would like your neckline) and large metal belt for added shape.

   photo CHICNOVA_logo__-03_zps86a8adbf.jpg photo shoeenvylogo_zps47cb18cd.jpg

And instead of trying to summarise my trip in one blog post, they say a picture speaks a thousand words so here's an essay - from moi to vous:
 photo anniepop-shopping_zps7221e5ef.jpg photo 004_zpsf3837f6e.jpg photo 024a_zps66e64e7b.jpg photo 005_zps3f955290.png photo 062a_zps1cc53bef.jpg photo 073_zps6b47c208.jpg photo DSCN0276_zpsf634d132.jpg

23 comments:

  1. You're beautiful/prettayyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you dye your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! I'm in the process of getting it to the colour I want but its brown in the mean time :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome look!
    cool pics!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your body is amazing! the dress makes it look so flawless and fits you perfectly!

    http://tzeyien89.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you had fun:)
    love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you look great and gorgeous!! <3

    xoxo
    Xin
    http://xincerely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed you babe! You look showstopping in that dress!

    LIVE.IN.LOVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always such a sweetheart :) thank youuuuu <3

      Delete
  8. such a beautiful dress! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely gorgeous with your tan! That dress makes you look like a bronze goddess!

    xjole.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute look chic dress and photos I follow you kiss

    https://www.facebook.com/UnFlowBakanobyJohaira

    http://unflowbakanobyjohaira.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful! Great blog and taste you have!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
    http://shootingdiamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have an amazing sense of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG ANNIE SMALL WORLD?! I was scrolling through my insta feed when I saw a pic of you (or what ai thought was a girl that LOOKED like you but couldn't possibly be) and turns out you were in Vegas with Patrick and Michael?? How on earth do you know them? :)

    ReplyDelete