Thank you to Choies for this amazing Dion Lee inspired asymmetrical layered skirt. If you are intending on purchasing this skirt, it is perfectly structured and requires no ironing at all but it does fit a bit snug due to the thickness of the layers. I'm usually a size 8 and for this skirt I'm a size M and I'm in love with it. To purchase your own click here.
My apologies for the recent absence! I've been soaking up some sun in Fiji and slowly getting back into the swing of things now (although my mind is kind of still operating on Fiji-time). It was my second time to Fiji but my first time with a large group and I had an amazing experience! On this trip I:
- Tried Fiji's National Drink called kava and felt my tongue become numb
- Watched a polynesian dance show and fire show
- Ate too much every morning at the breakfast buffet
- Spent quality time just having laying by the pool or beach, sipping on cocktails, drinking from coconuts and making most of each night with a great bunch of friends
- Witnessed two beautiful friends get married on a beach in Fiji. It was so romantic and I cried like an absolute baby! Congratulations and much love to Josh and Irene, the officially wedded couple!
- Sunbake on the roof of a boat with friends and unlimited champagne
- Lie in a hammock without a worry in the world
- Went snorkelling and met a random Fijian man that took me to a spot in the water where I could feed some fish, who knew they liked bread!
- Get over my fear of starfish by holding a blue starfish in my hands. Although this was involuntary, I don't regret it at all!
- Got really weird looking tan lines which you can see on my back in these photos
And without further ado, here are some snaps from Fiji