Heh Heh

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My first week of working at E-Web Marketing seems like it just flew right by and although there has been a lot to learn, I couldn't be happier! BRW you were right on the mark with this one - the people, the culture and our facilities have all treated me so well and I can tell that this has been the first week of many, many, many weeks to come (:

Along with my first week of work, this week will be my first week back to uni so the workload is going to pile up from here and although I haven't had time to revamp my entire popshop I have been able to make a new post with brand NEW and new and never worn before accessories!

Necklace in today's post is also available for purchase at:

All old items are still viewable from the categories in the sidebar but these will be updated later this week. I will make sure to notify it on this blog once it is complete (:

18 comments:

  1. Slightly excited over the influx of jewellery you have for sale...

    So glad you're learning things and having fun at your new job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like your necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute poses! Love your top. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blouse :D and you're so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute! Lovely photos and I really love your top! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, you look so effortlessly chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww ya' cutey!
    glad to hear everything going well for your job ^^
    Krissy xoxo

    www.swallowmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too cute! Good luck with starting uni soon lovely. :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI ANNIE!! I'm interested in buying a few things from your Anniepopshop and have sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got my necklace in the post today, thankyou so much annie!!!!! Its beautiful <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've emailed you the necklaces I'd like to purchase (my email address is krisskisskiss@live.com) and would it be possible if you had more pics up of the gold triangle earrings please?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Krissy! I've just sent you an email with my details, let me know once you've received it and I will definitely take some more pictures with the Gold Triangle Earrings for you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I love this necklace!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pictures ♥ So cute :D

    ReplyDelete